Star Secure Programmer Expert-. Net
Star Secure Programmer Expert- .Net is a detailed course that helps the learner to identify and address the various bugs, flaws and defects in the logic of a program. These defects leave the software vulnerable to various kinds of threats.
candidate should having good knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology NB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, web API etc...)Programing. This course is help to avoiding bugs, problems and vulnerabilities. The SSPE-.NET certification is intended for programmers who are responsible for design and building secure program on Microsoft .Net Programing for Web, Desktop, Devices, Apps, Mobile Software, etc.
- Securing, .NET Applications from threats, by applying security concepts.
- Applying security principles associated with .NET.
- Securing the code by applying secure code development practices.
- Implementing Secure SDLC and threat modelling.
- Implementing Secure authentication management.
- Mitigating the threats associated with your NET Application.
- Managing secure sessions and implementing cryptography techniques.
- Securing the configuration files.
- Develop a .NET application, which is secure, can handle threats and reduce the attacks.
Table Of Contents Outline:
- Introduction to Star Secure Programmer Expert - .NET.
- Explore .NET Security Features.
- Explore Security Principles Associated with .NET.
- Designing Web Application Security.
- Explore .NET Runtime Security Model, Code Access and Role Based.
- Adding Various Validation Controls to secure your application.
- Controlling the Vulnerabilities associated with Validation Controls.
- SQL Injection Mitigation.
- Applying Security to control, Session attacks, cookie security, and View State security.
- Class level exception handling to control attacks, Error Handling.
- Maintaining logs to trace the attacks.
- Controlling Path traversal attacks and Canonicalization attack.
- Managing ACLs.
- Securing machine config files, App config files.
- Testing and Reviewing the code.
- Best Coding Practices for managed and unmanaged code.
- Implementing Security Tool and policies.
- Cryptography Security Model.